Vacuum Form - Custom Design to Delivery
Custom plastic fabrication is the ideal product if you’re seeking a specific product for various uses. At BCJ Plastics, we can handle all your fabricated plastic needs, from safety guards and all-weather covers to boat windshields and caravan parts.
With one of the most experienced teams in the country when it comes to Thermo-formed or Vacuum-formed plastic products, BCJ will spend the time to discuss your custom fabrication requirements and suggest the best method, material and process to achieve your expected results.
No job is out of our reach and we’ll work with you to create design sketches, discuss project requirements and offer best options for material and manufacture. From the initial sketch to 3D modelling, mould creation and thermoforming of the final product, our flexibility and in-house machinery allows us work with your specific requirements to deliver a cost effective solution.
|Requirements:||Custom design and manufacture of plastic products|
|Manufacturing:||Thermo Formed, CNC Routing, Poly Welding|
|Materials:||Large range to suit your requirements|
For custom requirement BCJ will work with you to create design sketches, discuss project requirements and offer best options for material and manufacture.
From initial sketch, 3d model, mould creation and themoforming of the final product, BCJ Plastics flexibility and in house machinery allows us work in conjunction with you to deliver a cost effective solution to specific requirements.
General materials used:
- Acrylic (Perspex): Used for many industrial tray types including patterned trays for the production of limestone pavers for pool areas and driveways
- ASA (acrylonitrile styrene acrylate): Similar to ABS but UV Stabilized & mechanically stronger.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene): Used for many industrial tray types including patterned trays for the production of limestone pavers for pool areas and driveways
- HIPS (high impact polystyrene): Used extensively in vacuum forming applications, for products such as point of sale displays and refrigerator linings.
- PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol): The material exhibits excellent clarity, high impact resistance, good transparency and excellent thermoform ability.
- PVC (polyvinyl chloride): Has a myriad of applications in the sign, display, exhibition and building industries due to its extreme versatility and robustness.
- Polyethylene: It is the most widely used plastic in the world, being made into products ranging from clear food wrap and shopping bags to detergent bottles and automobile fuel tanks.
- Polypropylene: Fluted polyprop resembles corrugated cardboard in that it consists of outside walls separated by ribs, and is sometimes called “fluted poly” or “extruded twinwall plastic”.
- Polycarbonate: Lexan, Hyzod, Safeguard Polycarbonate exhibits excellent impact strength – up to 250 times stronger than glass.
Custom Plastic Fabication Gallery: