VACUUM FORMING PLASTIC THERMOFORMING
BCJ Plastic Products have 40 years experience in vacuum forming. We have three different sized formers currently in operation.
Moulding Sizes vary from very small objects such as chocolate moulds and small electrical covers, through to medium sized products such as wheel covers & Cargo liners for 4wd vehicles, finishing with larger objects used in the automotive industry as found on our website.
Common materials moulded are:
- ABS: Used for many industrial tray types including patterned trays for the production of limestone pavers for pool areas and driveways
- ASA: Similar to ABS but UV Stabilized & mechanically stronger.
- High Impact Acrylic: Such as the illuminated Taxi signs as seen on top of Perth’s Taxi’s
- Thin Film PETG/VYVAC: Chocolate moulds for the food industry.
- Polypropylene and Polyethylene (HDPE): For items that are required to be food safe or chemically resistant.
- Polycarbonate.For items that need to be Impact resistant in areas that have high maintenance and vandalism issues, such as play ground areas or machinery guards etc.