Is a high density polyethylene sheet formulated to meet the specific requirements of marine and other outdoor environments. In addition, special post-production treatment enhances its ability to withstand the effects of salt water, moisture and direct sunlight. Seaboard is manufactured as a continuous extrusion. It is not press laminated. Thus, it is unconditionally guaranteed not to delaminate during the service life of the end-product.
- High degree of stability
- Inertness to marine environments
- Good flexibility and toughness
GOOD DIELECTRIC PROPERTIES
- Excellent as a barrier against water vapor penetration
- UV stabilized to resist direct sunlight degradation throughout
- UV stabilized Seaboard sheets meet FDA requirements for use in applications where they may come in contact with food.
- All sheets exhibit consistent color and quality characteristics.